If you like an active, fast paced environment with a positive TEAM atmosphere this is the job for you.
GOOD CONCRETE KNOWLEDGE, excellent customer service skills and communication is a must.
Experience with Microsoft Office & QuickBooks an asset.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls from customers;
- Calculate, quantify and order concrete;
- Schedule and dispatch the correct teams (pump, place, or finish) to the jobs;
- Invoice previous days completed work orders;
- Work with customers and field staff to establish scope of work;
- Work with owner to ensure best use of teams for the individual jobs.
This is a full-time position.
Hours of work are 6:30 am – 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Wage depending on experience & qualifications.
References will be required for those who reach the second interview stage.